Monday, July 5, 2010

Pick Flick: Beauty & the Briefcase, Working Girls

Beauty & the Briefcase

I already know how this one's going to end but still watched it since I'm a sucker for movies like this and I adore Hilary Duff back when she was still Lizzie McGuire.
Didn't like it and feel it was too ditzy (emphasis on too), and that's coming from me- a lover of ditzy movies. I want to believe that not everyone who works at Cosmo or any fashion magazine for that matter is as shallow and ditzy like McGuire's character. I may have been able to sit through the movie cos I find Tom cute.

Working Girls
This was shown in the cinemas the same time as Here Comes The Bride. Here Comes the Brides, FTW! As in no competition here. I don't get the point of this movie. Masyadong scattered and story, the connection among the characters was too contrived. Sumakit ata ulo ko doon. If there's a Best Actress in a Promo Girl Role category in Famas, Anne Curtis would definitely beat Cristine Reyes.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails