Saturday, July 24, 2010

little buddha asks...

Share your joy! What's good about your day?
  1. I was late for class only for 30 minutes. Well, yes, I still arrived late but that's a big improvement as opposed to arriving an hour and a half late for class, ya? Interesting class we have right now and of course it also helps to have some kind of motivation ;) although said motivation was M.I.A. today. 
  2. Break time yummies! L brought some moist chocolate cake for the class and J shared her Sour Cream and Cheddar Ruffles with us. All I have to buy is a glass of iced tea and I'm all good ☺
  3. Lunch out with my T-party girls! Not complete but we had a blast, nonetheless. Though it would have been more awesome if we were all there. I love my friends and I love it that they're not "high-maintenance," so to speak. 
  4. Jo's lunch treat! Grabe, ang bilis ni Jo mag-give in! Haha. 
  5. Ice's coffee blowout! 
  6. Times Trading exposure trip. Wee ☺ Got me some star-shaped paper clips, an expandable mini-folder and cougar-riffic pencil! ♥♥♥ For my next trip, I'm getting that dymo set and black construction paper. And I'm seriously considering buying a spiral ring binder chuva though I know I don't really need it. Then again, maybe not. And oh, next time I'll look for a calculator that prints out receipts. Omigosh, office supplies heaven!
  7. Dinner at cousin's. 
Yun na lang kulang... Sayang! Pero okay lang. Definitely can live without it.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails