Friday, July 23, 2010

i wanna be a billionaire so friggin' bad

Had a verry long day yesterday. Tiring but I think I enjoyed it.

The rush could have been avoided had I not done all those things the last minute. Hey, not my fault this time. I was informed at the last minute that I have to come up with a new label ASAP. And my sister who's supposedly making labels and other stuff graphic artists do won't help me out. She wants me to send her an email for her to start working on my design. Anubah!? We live in the same friggin' house! Okay, bad vibes begone. To cut the long rant short, I was able to come up with a design all by myself... Wednesday night. And this is needed by Thursday at 2pm. In Trinoma. Obviously, I can't run to Megamall and have my labels printed. So I went to two printing shops near our place and it was actually a blessing in disguise, actually- it's better quality label-printing and I don't have to go far to have my labels printed ☺ I LOVE IT! See, God really works in wondrous ways. Anyway, I got my labels by 12 noon and I have to go home, put them on my bottles and rush to Trinoma to deliver them to AD who'll be meeting with her partner who has connections with a certain store. AD was with her friend, K who has been doing business like this for awhile. K shared her know-hows, experiences, etc. Na-inspire ako. I'm on a roll these days. Have to do something because I don't want to break the momentum.

Strolled in the mall by myself while they were having their meeting. Me in malls, all by myself = not a very good idea. This means I get to buy stuff. Yesterday, I bought (again) stuff for my eyebrows~

Revlon Brow Fantasy in Brunette

Sabagay, I've been planning to get one, napaaga lang. I still have handy-dandy Palladio brow pencil I bought last May but I reckon it's in a shade darker than my brows. I wanted a lighter one, hence this new brow pencil which comes with a brow gel that also comes in the same color. Though I usually steer clear of brow gels since they make my eyebrow area break out. I'll give this one a try and hopefully it won't give me brow pimples.

Note to self: Must not buy anything for my brows until December.


And since we're on the topic of kaartehan, I bought this online~

Tony Moly in Red Apple
Impulse buying ang tawag dito. The blogger wrote a good review for this product and before I knew it, I was filling up that order form. I'm keeping my fingers crossed... sana bagay sa akin yung color ☺

It really looks good naman on picture, diba? And it's a Korean brand so I guess it's good quality.This will come in from the mail by tomorrow. Exciiited!



I never imagined I would be this giddy over kikay stuff. Oh well~


Have to end this right now because I'll be going to get my nail done ♥♥♥ and oh, I also bought new nail lacquers for the spa~


Orly Matte Nail Lacquer in Iron Butterfly and Glam Rock
This one's justifiable. Haha.
Just a bit disappointed cos apparently they don't last as long as your regular manicure. They had to remove an ingredient which caused it to chip quickly. Fad nga daw eh, FAD! Okay, fine. Fashion victim kasi. Haha.



So there goes my mini-shopping escapade. Toodles~

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails