Thursday, July 1, 2010

July na!

First day of the month post. Woke up today thinking it was a Monday because it was a holiday yesterday. New beginning, for the Philippines at least. For me as well. Every new month is clean slate for me. That's how I roll. I'm programmed as such. I always wish for the days to roll by quickly and wish that it's Sunday already but then there are times when I realize and say, "Fuuuuuuuuuuu.... it's already the first day of July!" and feel that time flies eerily fast. Nare-remind lang ako of my goals that shall be reached by age 30 and I feel oh so pressured but then again I am also reminded how close my birthday is and the Christmas season, too. So, quits lang.


A lot to do today: coupons, inventory, updates, new services, etc. and I doubt that I'll be able to accomplish them all today. With my super procrastinating powers? Ya. Yeah, that's one I will have to do without. It's pretty hard when you're left to decide how to spend your whole day because I sometimes catch myself playing games or surfing the net almost the entire day. Anyway, will try to act responsible from now on. Toodles ☺ xoxo

P.S. I wanna do this 30-day Challenge which is actually a tumblr thing but since blogger's my more personal chuva, I'll do it here.
Day 01 → Favorite song
Day 02 → Places you want to visit. 
Day 03 → Favorite memory from childhood.
Day 04 → Worst memory from childhood.
 
Day 05 → Best job you ever had.
Day 06 → Worst job you ever had.
Day 07 → Best day of your life.
 
Day 08 → Worst day of your life.
Day 09 → Favorite singer.
Day 10 → Random fact about you.
Day 11 → Anything you want to post about.
Day 12 → Favorite place in the world.
Day 13 → Addictions.
Day 14 → Guilty Pleasures.
Day 15 → What you wanted to be as a child.
Day 16 → Favorite music.
Day 17 → Favorite musicals/plays.
Day 18 → Random fact about you.
Day 19 → Person you tell everything to.
Day 20 → Person you can’t live without.
Day 21 → Anything you want to post about.
Day 22 → Photo of something in your home.
Day 23 → Photo of something in your vehicle.
Day 24 → Random fact about you.
Day 25 → Favorite clothing.
Day 26 → Hometown location and facts.
Day 27 → Favorite story.
Day 28 → A concert you have attended.
Day 29 → Photo of you.
Day 30 → Anything you want to post about.

 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails