Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Pick Flick: Toy Story 3

I love love love this movie! Never mind that I almost didn't watch it cos I thought I've had enough of these Toy Story movies. We were supposed to watch it on 3D, courtesy of mommy, but we didn't make it to the 3:25 screening to we had to settle for 2D. Anyway, it wouldn't have mattered because it was AWESOME!

What a tearjerker this movie was! I tried stifling my cries that's why I hate watching movies that make me cry in the cinemas- I always get a debilitating headache, trying to hold back the tears. I'm now convinced that toys have feelings, too :P

"The idea is to let go."
- Hamm, Toy Story 2

I've read reviews and most people cried during the last 30 minutes; whereas, I got teary-eyed just a few minutes into it. If I remember it correctly, it was when they tried to make Andy notice them by calling his cellphone. I swear if I were watching here in my room, I would have been bawling already. Good thing it's also filled with light, funny moments, not entirely heavy. My most favorite part to which I can relate to was when Andy brought his toys to Bonnie's. For the last time before he leaves for college, while he introduces them one by one to Bonnie, he plays with them for the last time. He asks Bonnie to promise to take care of his toys because they mean a lot to him and as he walks back to his car, he takes a last look at his toys and says, "Thanks, guys!" Waaaah! I miss my ate who's in NY. She's my Andy and I'm her Woody ☺Although, we're still going to see each other, which reminds me to start saving up for that NY trip so I could see her sooner.

Can't wait to dl this on torrents though I'm actually considering on watching it again on 3D but then again, there's my NY trip I have to save up for and every little peso counts. Toy Story 3 isn't made for little kids, it's made for those who were little kids when Toy Story 1 and 2 first came out, as some sort of closure. Ha. I wanna watch again!!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails