Thursday, July 1, 2010

Day 01: Favorite Song

 
I can't really say I have a favorite-favorite song. I love music and my favorite song varies from day-to-day, month-to-month. But I posted Selena's Dreaming of You as my favorite cos it was my favorite song back in high school (1995) and it still is one of my favorite songs today...
Late at night when all the world is sleeping 
I'd stay up and think of you 
And I wish on a star 
That somewhere you are thinking of me too
After 15 years and 4 crushes, I'm still in love with this song and would still use this song for my future objects of affection. And oh, it took me more or less 11 years to understand the Spanish line: "corazon, no puedo dejar de pensar en ti/ como te necesito/ mi amor, como te extraño" ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails