Thursday, June 10, 2010

Recreation Therapy kung Recreation Therapy :P

Just finished watching Glee's season finale. I liked it. Now I have lots of catching up to do, not only with Glee but with the other TV series I watch. Well, because of the long hiatus of Gossip Girl and Glee, tinamad ako to go download and impatiently wait and watch every torrent piece turn from green to blue. And there's no more sense in downloading when ETC airs it via satellite already. I watched Glee's first episode after the break and the Madonna episode and I was disappointed with the Madonna episode that I kinda lost interest. I missed those old Glee episodes when they use songs to go with the story and not pick songs first then write a story that would go with it. So I'm not really a fan of tributes ekek because it looks too pilit (contrived). Like the movie Across the Universe... a tribute of some sort to the Beatles and their songs. I mean, I love the Beatles and love their songs but that movie just didn't make sense. As with the Madonna episode of Glee- that just didn't make sense. Anyway, AB said there were good episodes after that like the Neil Patrick Harris episode so I'll download and watch them after I'm done with GG. It was a different case with How I Met Your Mother. I really, really thought Say Cheese (episode 18) was their season finale. Buti na lang tinanong ko kay Ycel :) Buti na lang. Kaya pala it felt bitin.

As for my Korean series, I'm not yet done with 1% of Anything and The Woman Who Still Wants to Marry. I have one or two episodes left for 1% and four more for The Woman, but I can't seem to get myself to finish both. It was good at first but then the story got cornier and cornier. Anyhoo, would push myself to finish watching both because I am not a quitter. Haha.

As for my movies, there are lots I wanna watch but can't because of the following reasons: there are available torrents yet, I have no one to watch it with, I feel 170 pesos is too much to spend on a movie when I can watch it for only 40 pesos or 3 for 100 or better yet, for free with the help of btjunkie. Here are the movies I so wanna see: Date Night, How to Train Your Dragon, Homework, Waiting for Forever, Shrek Forever After, Robin Hood, Killers, Sex and the City 2, Iron Man 2 and Toy Story 3. I just finished DL'ing When In Rome and will watch it when I find the time.

Haven't read any books lately which means I broke my NY Resolution to read two books every month. Boo! I attempted reading 7 Habits of Highly Effective People and Built to Last but somehow, something else distracts me. So I thought maybe I need a not so serious book this time. Maybe I have to take a break first from books that either teach how to live my life, how to become a better person and how to make lots of money. Maybe I need a little dose of fiction, ya? That's why I'm reading P.S. I Love You by Cecilia Ahern right now. I'm only on the sixth chapter and so far, it looks good. I already saw P.S. I Love You the movie with Hilary Swank and Gerard Butler and I can say that the movie didn't do justice to the book, as most book-adaptation movies.

Now I need to be a good girl and go to my "lab" a little later and do a bit of delayed gratification motivation chuva on myself. I will only watch all of these when I am done with whatever it is I need to do. Toodles~

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails