Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The New Addiction: Pretty Little Liars Pilot

Gossip Girl, Chuck, Glee and How I Met Your Mother are off season and in their hiatus, I found me a new series to follow every week. Based on the book Pretty Little Liars, the story is about four teenage girls and the mysterious death of their friend, Alison. Very similar to GG in terms of the anonymous character who seems to know all their secrets.

Inneresting, IMO. I've seen only the first episode but I feel that although it has a similarity to GG, Pretty Little Liars is much exciting because they do actually have a secret to hide. Unlike GG where their secrets are mostly who's-cheating-who, while we have in a murderer in PLL, yo! Ngayon pa lang, naiintriga na ako if those four were responsible for Ali's death and if the anonymous 'A' character is indeed Ali. But if Ali's body had been found and obviously dead, then who's sending these girls messages? Juicy.

What I like about Pretty Little Liars? Eye candies galore!

Episode 2 already available. Will download it in a wee bit. Toodles!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails