Friday, May 28, 2010

La vita è bella

I wish I could be like this E.V.E.R.Y.D.A.Y.



But but but I do think that everything is just a matter of perspective. A lot of shitty stuff going on in this world but I choose to see the good ones. I don't care if people would think of me as over-optimistic bordering on lutang. At least, I'm happy. Riiight? Right!

Anyway, here's a rundown of things I'm grateful for:
graduating from Spanish course, 28 levels after that wonderful feeling when people like what you did quality time with parents in the province finishing an order and delivering them later a short haircut another Chuck episode I've yet to watch Joaquim 2-pcs McDo chicken c/o mommy stuffed crust pizza last Sunday and oh, New Orleans chicken wings @ Pizza Hut back issues~ Lucky and teenvogue Rachel Bilson on the cover of Lucky red mango with cocoa pebbles & strawberries una nueva foto two inquiries running water my room smells nice
I LOVE MY LIFE ♥ I could be 27 years, chronologically speaking, but I'll always be a 10-year old at heart. Summer's almost over in this side of the earth but I'm totally feelin' this new Katy Perry song, California Gurls. I'm sorry kung sadyang baliktad ang pwet ko at ngayon ko lang feel ang summer kahit pa umaabot pa sa 38 degrees ang temperatura dito sa mga nakaraang buwan...



Anthem for Summer 2010!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails