Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Pick Flick: Hachiko: A Dog's Story

Hay, did I choose to pick the perfect day to watch such a tearjerker. Recommended by Juno, I DL'd it right away from my suki torrent source. Nakakaiyak daw and this coming from Juno, baka nga nakakaiyak talaga siya. Buti na lang andito ako sa bahay at wala sa eroplano, so feel na feel ko ang paghikbi ko. Masakit yata sa ulo ang magpigil ng iyak.

Anyway, this movie's a bit too close to home since we just recently lost our dog, Sunday. The circumstances are different but still there's the loss. I used to think that I dislike routine because it makes life boring. But when I really think about it, my life has been one, big routine, day in, day out~ little deviations from the routine are welcome but big disruptions to our routine kinda throws us off balance.

Very endearing, must-see movie that should be watched alone or in the company of those you feel comfortable with... or else, be prepared for a big headache coming.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails