Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Pick Flick: Remember Me

Robert Pattinson was the second reason why we watched this movie. The first reason being... we had time to kill.

Four Things about Remember Me:
  1. RPattz is really cashing in on his signature 'do. Not complaining here since I am a fan of his disheveled hair, but I think sometimes he has got to steer a little bit from his Twilight/Edward Cullen phase and be a totally independent entity from it. He's a good actor and I think he's capable of other styles of acting other than brood.

  2. He's good-looking, smart and rich. Why be emo when you have many reasons to be happy? Well, dad's more handsome (si Pierce Brosnan ba naman tatay mo... hello, James Bond kaya yun!) and dad's the one who has (and makes) the funds, so maybe there's the course of his emo-ness. Okay, his brother committed suicide and such has taken a toll on the entire family, but it's been years and they should've moved on already. Easier said than done, I know.

  3. They used the love story angle as the selling point of the movie but more of being a love story, it's actually about this young man's life and how he has touched the lives of those around him. Especially loved his relationship with his younger sister.

  4. Remember Me's very quiet. Too quiet actually, bordering on boring. Pero in fairness, hindi ako nakatulog sa movie. I just feel that there was no climax, it went straight to the denouement but what a denouement that was! I never expected that to happen and I thought that was brilliant. Good thing I haven't read any of the reviews prior to watching since it could've ruined it for me.
Not a bad one from RPattz. Looking forward to his other movies and I hope he'll play another role naman.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails