Thursday, February 4, 2010

Inferno

Warning: This is going to be very incoherent. I may not even make sense. I won't even try to make sense.

Hay ang hirap namang maging in a limbo. It's like I know I could do so much more but then again I think I am happy with my life as of the moment but there are still some things missing in my life but come to think of it, I'm so much luckier than most people but then again there are still so much to do and so much to see. Kung hindi mo maintindihan, pareho tayo.

According to a Stacie Orrico song, there's gotta be more to life than chasing down every temporary high to satisfy me. Well, that's how I feel. I'm finding it hard to find the perfect balance between contentment and "living life to the fullest." Ah basta, feeling ko ewan. Ewan talaga! I think I must do my vision board na para at least I will be reminded of what I still want to achieve, madali kasing makalimot pag walang visible reminder. Out of sight, out of mind nga naman. Eh bakit... Nevermind. Argh.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails