Monday, September 14, 2009

Nothing much

Another Update post about nothing and everything~

♥ OMG!?! Did you see what Kanye West did to Taylor Swift? B-A-S-T-O-S.

Poor Taylor Swift... she was stumped. And Kanye was such a f*cktard for doing that. Someone commented "it's as if Kanye stepped on a kitten." Kanye, how could you be so heartless?

♥ No classes for two Saturdays. Dayum! But we had to make up for it, so beginning the last Saturday of September, we'll be having four hours every meeting. And no, I am not complaining because I need to get my money's worth. If you're the one paying for your tuition (or whatever it is you're paying for with your hard-earned cash, you'll pretty much value it's worth) you just have to attend every meeting.

♥ And because I had no classes last Saturday, went with AB to Shangri-La Mall for the cine Europa ek ek. This was how the day went:
  • Supposed to watch the 12nn movie, Toi et Moi, but since AB went all EQ with Tumblebugs, we left the house at 11:30. We could have made it hadn't we had lunch first but since we're already famished, we just had to grab a bite first.
  • Cine Europa's in Shangri-La Mall but we parked at Megamall because AB wanted to eat at Pho Hoa. Surprise! Surprise! May Pho Hoa din sa Shangri-La. Pero okay lang kasi wala namang Red Mango sa Shang.
  • We were in Shang at 2pm but waited for the 4:30 movie. We waited at Starbucks. Yay! Mocha frap na naman for me. Well, that's the only thing I drink in Starbucks since I don't drink hot coffee. It's ice cream for me.
  • Went to the cinema at around 4pm for the 4:30 movie. Since AB had passes, we didn't have to fall in line. Lucky us. But I couldn't help but feel sorry for the others who had to wait in line for at least an hour just to get in.
  • Watched the 7pm movie as well.
  • Got out of the cinema at around 9pm. I wanted to go home already since I wasn't feeling really well. Actually, I already felt sick during the morning but it was only sore throat. But knowing myself and how my system works, sore throat always leads to cough, colds and fever.
  • AB wanted to eat at Fish & Co. We had fish and chips. It was my first time there. Ang mahal pala ng fish and chips (or according to a Kiwi I know, feesh and cheeps). But AB had 20% discount so sabi niya okay na daw yun, tapos share pa kami. Hokays. Siya naman nagbayad eh.
  • Reached home around 10pm. I think I fell asleep right away.
Perfect. If only I wasn't sick, it would have been perfect-er! D'oh.

♥ AC is arriving on the 20th! Must. Clean. Room. Or else, it will be found out that I am the master kalat-maker in our room and not AC and Bokya as I accused them to be.

♥ Only 19 days until AD's wedding. So much for losing weight just in time for the wedding because as we speak, I still weigh 130 frickin' pounds. And I've cut down on my soda intake. And I haven't been eating much. And I've been hip hop abs-ing on a daily basis. My efforts to not look like a plump citrus fruit on the 3rd are deemed futile. But I am not giving up. Must lose 20 frickin' pounds. Ayan, 20 na lang ha. Tumawad na ako, sana pagbigyan.

♥ I asked God yet for another sign and He gave me one again. It is regarding this one thing I don't want to expound on. I just find it amazing because as before, I didn't ask for a definite sign. I just asked for a sign. And like before, I'll just know when it is the sign. Although I'm still in the bargaining stage...

♥ I'm still sick. But I better than yesterday. Hopefully, by tomorrow I've fully recovered already.

♥ Still waiting for 500 Days of Summer on torrents. I swear this movie is taking forever to be available, either on torrents or in Metrowalk. Teehee. Good thing Gossip Girl's new season drops in tomorrow morning (Monday evening in the US). And new Glee episode on Wednesday.

2 comments:

P:nK said...

comments!!
- wala na un vid huhuhuhu di ko napanuod
- pila talga lagi dun sa cinema europa
- dun sa isang bulet mo, ilan beses mo ginamit un word na "sign"! lols! anyhoo, entry mo naman yan eh :))
- sick ka??? :o ano sakit mo?

smitten kitten said...

Dear p:nkaloo,

-bagal mo kasi kaya hindi mo naabutan yung vid, hehe
- grabe naman yung ganung pila, download na lang nila yung movie :P
- para talagang feel na feel ko yung sign
- at ako ay sick in the head. pero alam mo na yun, dava?

Related Posts with Thumbnails