Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Tinatamad ako

Because I am too lazy to put my thoughts into a paragraph, I'm doing this post in bullet points. I'm afraid I'm more incoherent than usual so arranging my thoughts would be painful.

There's a first for everything

First time to eat at Pho Hoa and Mama Chit's Coffee House. Scrumptious.
Attended a pre-trial hearing with mommy. Got a debilitating headache after. I swear I wouldn't go to another one unless I'm needed there. And I think I really, really made the right decision of not pursuing the law career.

I love movies
My Fake American Accent

I never really thought I would enjoy this movie since I have these preconceived notions about call centers and call center agents. Well, I did work in a call center for a wee bit and let's just say that I didn't last long. Just a month-long. Hindi ko kinaya ang verbal abuse haha.

Anyway, loved and enjoyed the movie. There's this little twist in the story that I liked so much.



Secret Admirer

Liked it but not so much. It's just funny how this one letter got everything all mixed up. And here it shows how small lies blow out of proportion when it is tried to be covered up with another lie.

I never imagined Kelly Preston did such things back then, haha.






Still waiting
For new episodes of Chuck. Because I miss Chuck so much, I watched the latter episodes of the series. Loves it. Can't wait for the third season and I hope they come up with something more genius so not only will we have a complete 24-episode season but also a fourth one, I hope.

For the day I lose weight. But I reckon that's not going to happen if I don't do anything about it.

For September to come, for personal reasons. Anticipation is half the fun :)

For Saturday... Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, here we come! Hi Shia!

Heartbreaks
No more Sunday Lunch-outs for this family. After AB has been told that she might be having some kind of damage in her kidney, we have to be careful of what we eat. Most especially, AB. Entonces, we can't eat out as much. Bye bye Sunday lunch-outs. Haay...

tumblr's been breaking my heart over and over again. Redundant, I know.

It's breaking my heart how I'm so tamad these days. Alam ko tamad ako usually but I'm more tamad than usual. Hates it.

1 comment:

single lady said...

just a suggestion....you can go to restaurants that serves healthy food. i feel bad for MB. ahay a.... btw, pumayat ka na? ituloy mo lang ta joy at wag masyadong mainit ang ulo...remember maganda tayo....:-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails