Tuesday, May 19, 2009

whaddup

Being the incoherent person that I am, this entry will be in bullet points...

We finished nivel 24 last Saturday. Yay! Just 4 more levels to go and we're done. We choose conversacion & gramatica for next level. We need gramatica review soooo bad. Seriously, I don't know how I reached nivel 24 without really understanding Spanish grammar. I swear I can't even speak the language fluently. Must. Practice.

Cheek just came home from Spain and Portugal and we all had pasalubong from him. It became kind of a "tradition" that anyone who goes somewhere brings a little something for everyone. I currently have lots of keychains and what-have-yous from other countries courtesy of my classmates. Usually, keychain is the default pasalubong, but this time Cheek brought us this super nice ceramic coaster from Portugal. Yay! Another addition to my growing collection.

He also gave us Filipino biscuits from Spain. Filipinos: Biscuit covered in dark chocolate. I wonder why they're called Filipinos. Maybe because we Filipinos are brown in complexion but we have colonial mentality, we want to be white, so to speak.

For last Sunday's lunch-out, AD treated us to Thai Kitchen buffet. The first time we ate there which was like one to two years ago, the food was great (I loooove Thai food) and it's really value for money; however, this time it seems as if the foods had lots of extenders. I don't know if you could call that tom-yum soup. The soup's not even red! I know it's supposed to be color red, right? Disappointing.

Yesterday, I was having an awful day but this made me H.A.P.P.Y.

People of Buymoria, rejoice! I love love love Chuck.
And when most people say "Wake me up when September ends," I say "Wake me up when September's here!"

It might not be a full 24-episode season but still... it's Chuck! I can live with that.

Gossip Girl's season finale today. Downloading it as we speak I type.

I have a new addiction~ Red Mango.
I need it when I want it, I want it when I don't
Tell myself I'll stop everyday, knowin' that I won't
I got a problem and I don't know what to do about it
Even if I did, I don't know if I would quit but I doubt it
I'm taken by the thought of it
and I know this much is true
Baby, you have become my addiction
I'm so strung out on you
... but I like it

- Because of You, Neyo

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails