Monday, May 18, 2009

pffft

Oh my gulay, How time flies!

I just realized that it's already the middle of the month of May. May, for crying out loud! When in anticipation, you would always want time to pass by quickly but then you suddenly realize that it went by too fast. Sometimes I wonder if it's good to be always in anticipation of something. Like for example, I want it to be Christmas already... and when it's already Christmas, I'll wonder where the 6 months went. Anyway, there's no use crying over spilled milk... I guess I would have to just make good use of the time from now on. Well, I'll try.

And speaking of trying, I'll try to read a new book instead. I get pretty bored with Eat Pray Love kasi. I'll try The Time Traveler's Wife. I'll shift from one book to another. I still want to keep up with my quota of 2 books per month. Para hindi tayo ma-Alzheimer's pagtanda.

Adios!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails