Friday, March 6, 2009

Movie Madness

3 movies in 2 weeks. Not bad.

You Changed My Life

I can't help but swoon like a fangirl on this one. Like their first movie, I liked it and watched it twice :P

Rom-com is definitely Sarah Geronimo's genre. She's cute and funny but her wig distracts me. Big time. I still can't get over it. Seriously, I want to know if Star Cinema owns a wig business cos they use wigs all the time.

But of course, I ♥ John Lloyd. Cuteness.

Fun movie.

But I was wondering, for someone (Laida) who owns a shoe manufacturing business, why does she wear only one pair of shoes over and over? Take advantage :P

The International

I had free movie passes last Saturday and I just had to use it. Mahal na ang sine ngayon, 'no. Sa Glorietta 4 pa. My original plan was to watch Confessions of a Shopaholic with my ticket but much to my disappointment, they don't have it in G4 anymore. Well, they do have it but they would start showing it at 5pm. Since I had to meet with my classmate at 2:30pm, I would have to settle with what's showing at 12:30~ The Reader or The International.

Obviously, I watched The International. Another plot of good versus evil. I think the movie is very close to reality, if not already happening, which is sad. And the sadder part is they didn't get to resolve this one. Evil triumphed over the good. I hope that would not be the case in reality.

It was okay.Only I got a headache from this one. I guess it was from hearing too much gunshots.



Confessions of a Shopaholic

LOVE LOVE LOVE

After accomplishing my to-do task last Wednesday, I finally watched Confessions of a Shopaholic. AC asked me to buy some stuff for her and as a reward, I could buy myself a mocha frap. Instead of mocha frap, I watched this instead and it was a good decision.

The movie didn't disappoint. Well, maybe because I didn't have any expectations for this movie. I tried not to have any since it deviated a little from the book. They have incorporated Confessions and Shopaholic Takes Manhattan into this single movie, which semi-justifies why it's set New York. And I love Isla Fisher. She's fits the role to a tee. She is Rebecca Bloomwood. Now I can't imagine anyone else who could play Rebecca Bloomwood as well as she did. And oh, Hugh Dancy (Luke Brandon) is perfect as well. And what I said just proved what I wrote a year ago wrong.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails