Friday, March 6, 2009

Meet Tuks

This is so immature of me but who say's I've matured? My mentality still has a lot of catching up to do with my biology :P

Anyway, Tuks came here a month ago. A month ago, I found her cute and adorable. I love kids and it seems that kids love me back. For the first few days, I took Tuks to the plaza and let her play with the monkey bars, we walked Sunday whenever she begged me to, etc. etc.

Then it happened.

She started talking back to me. Whenever I told her not to do something, she would repeat what I said in a mocking tone. She pushes people. She rolls her eyes on me. And she follows me ALL THE FRICKIN' TIME. So I snapped and snapped her neck like a twig... jk. <Ooops, psychotic tendencies coming out> Basta, she annoys the hell out of me.

Ycel laughed when I told her the 6-year-old kid is manipulative. She is! She would talk to people in a condescending manner, especially to househelps. But when you try to "discipline" her and tell her what she did was wrong, she'd give you her puppy-dog eyes which annoys me even more. When her mom is around, she is an angel but otherwise, she transforms into a 30-year-old brat who tells people "you don't have the right to say that to me. I am the daughter of *tooot*," when she was told by my sister's seamstress not to play with the fabric or something.

Basta. Annoying siya to the nth power.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails