Sunday, February 22, 2009

eek

Thanks Lola Ycel for lunch and coffee! Enjoy your family lunch/dinner tomorrow. Dapat lang masarap yan ha.. exfenseeev!

Recently, I don't have the privacy to blog about stuff and I want to blog so bad. Well, I can blog (like right now) but there's always the possibility that they might see me blogging and this blog is supposed to be non-existent, so I keep my blogging to a minimum. Normal blogging conditions might resume next week pa.

I want to blog SO BAD about the ff:
  • The Perks of Being a Wallflower
  • Oscars movie marathon
  • He's Just Not That Into You
  • Overnight at Juno's and Boyce Avenue tripping
  • Project 365
  • "Tooki"~ the kid who is annoying the hell out of me
  • and maaaaaaaaaaaaaany mooooore
Bow.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails