Wednesday, January 28, 2009

GG S02 E16: You've Got Yale

What I think of episode 16, in bullet points:
  • Wow! For once (or twice), Serena van der Woodsen's fully-clothed and looking like a real student. I like Serena's hair in this episode... it's so high school.
  • Blair's dad is so gay.
  • Blair didn't get into Yale. Karma.
  • Even if I think Lily's alembong, I can't seem not to not like her. Kelly Rutherford's pregnant belly is already obvious and it's only the 16th episode. I'm not sure but I think there are supposed to be 24 episodes of GG. So what would they do with her growing tummy? Please not another Rufus-Lily spawn storyline!
  • Lily and Chuck reconciles. It almost brought a tear to my eye...
  • I'm interested and excited as to what Ms. Carr's role would be in the following GG episodes. I don't know if whether to like her or hate her. Something tells me she's not really as sweet as she looks, but then again maybe she is just acting like a teacher when she told Headmistress Queller what Blair did. Though I think she might be interested in Dan. I might be wrong but when you let your student call you by your first name, hmm...
Hoy Dan, ano'ng ibig sabihin ng mga tingin na yan?
Isusumbong kita kay Serena...
  • Blair's on to something big. She wouldn't be walking that slow if she's not planning something devious...
But only Blair can get away with it, being mean and scheming, I mean.

I don't really have much to say about this episode except I love it! Got to watch it only this morning... which is better cos they there won't be a new episode this week meaning I won't have to wait that long for a new episode. Well, if I was able to wait a week before watching a Gossip Girl episode that was already in my computer, I could wait for a new episode til next week. I'm actually feeling a little guilty that I am not as obsessed about Gossip Girl as I once was. But I think that's good... a girl can't have too many things to obsess over.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails