Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Just stuff

I promised myself I should limit my use of the internet. There are a gazillion things I need to accomplish (according to my ACCOMPLISH form) and I've only ticked a couple of items. A hundred more to go. But first, I just have to write about stuff now or I would end up writing them later, meaning I didn't get off the computer as I should.


I got addicted to Grey's Anatomy.

I thought I wouldn't like it. But I did. Like The OC, I didn't want to watch this series because everybody else is watching it. I didn't want to get on the bandwagon, so to speak. But there must be a reason why people watch and love this series... And now I know.

What got me to watch Grey's was... tumblr. Yes, tumblr has that effect on me. I'm loving all the drama and the mush. I just watched Season 1 and can't wait to watch season 2 but I shouldn't start with it yet or else I won't be able to do anything else.


I watched Love Me Again with AB.

Crap.

Buti na lang libre.
But then again, that's 1.5 hours of my life I'll never get back...









Cousin Jamie's birthday celebration last night at WooRiJib. Or was it WooRiJub? It was fun. I never expected it would be fun.

I've been craving for a Mocha Frap since yesterday. I just have to satisfy that craving or else... I'll just think about it for the rest of the day. What to do? What to do? I WANT MOCHA FRIGGIN' FRAAAAAAAAAAAAP!

And oh, I've been meaning to start Project 365. In a nutshell, it is to take one photo a day and post it in your blog, flickr, wherever. Discovered it just last week so it won't be Project 365 for me... more like 330 or something. But you get the point...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails