Monday, January 26, 2009

gloton

I seriously need to lose weight. Before the Christmas holidays, I managed to shed 5 lbs but it seems that I've gained it back, doubled it even. My tummy has decided to play the role of a bottomless pit these days. I always find myself hungry even after just an hour after eating lunch, snacks, etc. And that is so not good. I find myself craving for food, food and more food. I feel so bloated but I can't stop eating. If I suppress the hunger, I just find myself even hungrier and then I give in and eat more.

♥

I'm addicted to tumblr big time! It used to be Friendster. Then Facebook. And Perez Hilton, Robsessed and soompi too. tumblr is currently the shizz, y'all! I can't not check out the posts on tumblr~ lots of pretty stuff and nice quotes. It's also the reason why I feel so mushy these days.

♥

I forgot to mention that last Friday, my sister and I went to Joli's for art supplies shopping. I bought a Reeves 16-color watercolor set for art journaling. Reeves is the cheapest brand of watercolor. I'll settle with Reeves since I will only use it for my art journals. No need to buy the more expensive Prang (even if the colors are much nicer). Also bought gesso paint. Finally. Although I am still clueless as to how to really use it. It's supposed to make the paper thicker to support the weight of baubles and whathaveyous you'll put on paper. I'm happy I waited for this trip. I was thisclose to buying the gesso paint for P500+ I saw in National. The gesso paint I bought from Joli's only costs P168.

After the art supplies buying spree, we went to Juno's place near UST. We brought siomai, kwek-kwek and chicken balls for merienda. Sarap. Nalula ako sa dami ng food choices! They even had a small (and cheap) Thai restaurant nearby. I ♥ kwek-kwek. Cholesterol.

♥

January's almost over and I'm always halfway through The Book Thief. A new book every two weeks, huh? Yeah, right.

Though I still intend to keep that resolution. Just a bit backlogged...

♥

I suddenly feel so pathetic. I won't expound. Hmph.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails