Wednesday, September 10, 2008

gg: never been marcused

That's the way aha, aha, I like it! Haha. Last week's season premiere fell short of my expectations but this week's episode, Never Been Marcused, didn't disappoint.
So we pick up where we left off -- with Dan and Serena on the beach. Yes, that's them, the King and Queen of PDA. At hindi pa sila sa lagay na yan. What more kung sila na uli.
I really love Blair and her wardrobe. If I could have another person's wardrobe, it would be definitely Blair Waldorf's. Or Rachel Bilson's. I don't know if I will ever like the Blair-Chuck pairing. Well, I'm not really sold on the Blair- Lord Marcus pairing either. I still like Nate for Blair.


Speaking of Nate... I LOVE NATE! During Season 1, Dan was my character crush. I thought Nate was too pretty and clueless. This season, Nate's still too pretty pero super crushable na, haha. And as their riches were going to be seized by authority due to his father's embezzlement cases, etc. he and his mom were in danger of being left with nothing. And this has resulted Nate to go into some kind of *gasp* prostitution. Poor Nate, so distraught...
Plus, he gives us the most scandalous angle this season. Nate's involved with an older, married woman who just happens to be the stepmother of Blair's current object-of-affection, Marcus. And Nate was Blair's ex-boyfriend. Scandalous.

SO BUSTED...

Tsk..tsk... I still can't believe they're just high school students. Catherine (Nate's sugar mommy) supposedly didn't like any of Marcus' girlfriends and as predicted, didn't like Blair most especially when Blair described her as Botox-ed. But then Blair caught Catherine and Nate in a very compromising position. So ayun, Blair's madrasta issues solved.

I also loved how this episode featured various NY cityscapes.
I can't wait for next week's episode.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails