Thursday, September 25, 2008

gg: the dark night


I'm still in disbelief how these kids have so much weight on their shoulders. Most especially Chuck Bass. Chuck, a 17-year-old, has got the problems of a 65-year-old DOM.

And the King & Queen of PDA strike again. I swear they have got the weirdest of relationships. If they're so in love (as evidenced by their constant PDA fest), why can't they leave the past behind?

Serena said she has forgiven Dan and Dan said he has forgiven Serena. If all's supposedly forgiven, what else is wrong? From watching all those Audrey Hepburn movies, Serena has failed to watch the one movie that could have saved her relationship with Dan Humphrey- Ryan O' Neal and Ali McGraw's Love Story. Love means never having to say you're sorry. E may sorry na nga malabo pa din. Tsk.. tsk...

Forget what I said last week about still wanting the Nate-Blair tandem. I am so for Man-bangs and Punky Brewster. I swear Nate and Vanessa would make a good source of kilig this season. Haha. I was a Vanessa- hater before, most especially when she was a threat to the Dan-Serena pairing. Ano ba yan?! Masyadong madaming baggage si Nate. Just when Nate finally realizes he really likes Vanessa, azucar de mama steps into the scene.


The picture below taken from the party during the black out (in NYC, unbelievable how the people didn't panic. If it were me, I would have thought that it could have been another terrorist attack. But that's just me.) That was my favorite scene in the episode. Vanessa just found out that Nate's whoring himself out and you can see the pain in her facial expression. I love it.


"I didn't sign up for some creepy
love triangle
with you and someone else's mom."

As with Blair. As usual, I loved her hair. And clothes.


And this episode's BUSTED moment was Blair's...


Ang daming baggage! Haha. I think Dan Humphrey should cut his hair. Masyado nang malago. It could already rival Serena's waves. Also, I liked the guest appearance of the Junior Plastics, hehe.


And to cap this entry off, the picture below is my second favorite scene from the episode.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails