Tuesday, August 26, 2008

next tuesday

Season 2 will be here Tuesday next week! Yay! So-so-so-so excited!




Pretty racy promos, no? For high schoolers, I'd say this is too much. Or is this American teenagers' norm?


I also love that GG airs on the onset of Fall. I so love the autumn season and fashion... though I live in a country where the only seasons are rainy (9 months) and summer (3 months). I was browsing some magazines online a few days ago and I was reminded that fall is near. Coats, tights and other fall fashion staples are on the pages of the magazine. Love it!


As to the Filipino version of Gossip Girl aka Lipgloss... I'd say nada. A lot of haters are bashing the show online even before the show aired. I mean, if you don't like the show then don't watch it. I haven't seen it yet but I'm planning on taking a peek so I could compare it to the real thing. I bet those haters do watch Lipgloss. Hypocrites.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails