Tuesday, August 5, 2008


"Rain, rain, go away
Come again another day
Little children, little children

Little children want to play"


It's raining... AGAIN! I so hate rainy days because 1) sales aren't that great if it's raining outside, 2) I hate getting my feet wet, and 3) I just get the blues whenever it's dark and gloomy outside. The only thing I like when it's raining is the weather is cool. No need for electric fan or air conditioning.

I remember my sister and I used to chant "Rain, rain, go away" when we were kids. Batang-kalye kami at tuwing hapon (pagkatapos matulog sa tanghali), walang mintis... laro na yan. So my aversion to the rain dates way, way back. When we were younger, rain means we can't play outside.

I wish rain could be scheduled. If I can have it my way, it can rain on Mondays (whole day), Tuesday to Friday (1am to 12pm) and never on weekends. Asa.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails