Friday, August 22, 2008

I'm currently watching Meteor Garden on QTV. Ang chaka ng dubbing! Basta GMA ang nag-dub, tunog galing sa ilalim ng lupa. Anyway, the scene was when Shan Cai went to the countryside to live with her parents and there she met Ah Xu (di ako sure). Ah Xu was left by his girlfriend who turns out to be... Xu Weilun. Creepy. Xu Weilun died two years ago in a car crash. Sad. I like her pa naman... because I want to be thin like her. Hehe.


Xu Weilun... RIP.








I'm trying to come up with label designs for my containers. It is very time-consuming. Imagine for 4 frickin' hours, I was able to come up with only 3 puny designs. And I want to come up with more... GIMME GIMME MORE! Channeling my inner Britney Spears... hehe. Speaking of Britney Spears, I'm excited to see her VMA performance this year. Will she be able to redeem herself from the booboo she made last year? Tune it to MTV Phils... not! Knowing MTV Phils, they'll air it towards the end of the month, so I'll download it from mininova instead.

And I just wanna share... last Wednesday, I made my very first scented candle :) It's so pretty... and it smells sooo good.

This week has gone by so very quickly. So na nga, very pa. Oo, ganun kabilis. I made a mental list of the things that I was supposed to accomplish before the week ends. Next time, I should put it on paper so I could monitor the developments (or non-development) of things.

I'm watching these kids- The Silverdale Boyz- on tv and they're annoying the hell out of me. Plus, the song reminds me of Leron, Leron Sinta. I'm not being anti-Filipino or anything ha, it's just that they really suck. I'm reading this book explaining why we, Filipinos, are poor and it stems from our culture of self-hate. But not liking those unaners is different...

Back to the weight thing-y... My sisters and I are on a diet, but I am not strictly following it. Reasons are: 1) my birthday is just a few weeks away and 2) my Thailand trip, which is obviously going to be food trip. So yesterday while having breakfast, I told her that I won't be able to finish the diet because of the aforementioned reasons. I also told her that I had a splitting headache the other day since I'm eating much lesser than what I am used to. And this was how I got into a bad mood yesterday...
AC: ano ka ba, parang wala kang pakialam. Parang okay na sa'yo na mataba ka, na
ganyan ka
M: ha? kelan ko sinabi yan? sino nagsabi niyan?
AC: yung mga sinasabi mo parang dun papunta eh.. na hindi mo tatapusin yung diet
kasi magta-Thailand ka? Pwede naman yun eh. Pwede ka na kumain ng fruits
nun diba? Yung mga pad thai, pwede mo na dito kainin yun eh.
M: nye! siempre iba yung nandun ka... tsaka kaya ko gusto ko talagang pumuntang
Thailand e yung pagkain.
AC: so talagang pupunta ka dun para lumamon
M: Hindi ako pupunta dun para lumamon, kakain ako dun (sabay walk out)
Sabana mojada.

There was also this one time when I was watching the gymnastics competition of the Olympics. While I was watching, she came into the room and then commented, "Bakit gustung-gusto mo nanunuod ng gymnastics? Gusto mo nakakakita ng bakat?"

Huwat???

At saan naman nanggaling yun? And fyi: women's gymnastics ang inaabangan ko. Whatevs.

I get by with a little help from... Garfield :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails