Wednesday, July 30, 2008

so pas

I've been waiting for September 2008 for the longest time but now that September's like 32 days away, I'm feeling a little bit excited but at the same time, anxious. I'm looking forward to September for the following reasons:
1. my *ahem* birthday
2. Gossip Girl returns
3. new season of Chuck as well
4. Thailand trip
5... my birthday :P
but I'm also anxious about September since it means I'll be a year older, and this coming birthday would mean I'll be in the late-twenties group. Schiiit! Note to self: Move it! I need to do some major planning and then overhaul my entire life before the year ends. Well, that's the plan.

Anyway, guilty pleasure time... Disney Channel! I'm super happy with Disney's programming on weekdays, from 9 to 10.30pm they have Hannah Montana, Wizards of Waverly Place and The Suite Life of Zach & Cody; then from 12.30 to 1am, it's That's So Raven and Lizzie McGuire. Why is it a guilty pleasure, you ask? Well, let's just say that those shows are like, for high schoolers. I'm a 25-year old who must have her fix of the aforementioned Disney shows. I lurrrrve them! Hannah Montana's really funny even if Miley can be annoying at times. And although I like watching Wizards at Waverly Place, I find Selena Gomez somewhat annoying as well, actually more annoying than Miley with that big, poofy hair of hers. I don't know if it's her role on the show or just her big, poofy hair. I only watch the show cos I find Justin funny. Wala lang. Speaking of Disney chorva, I saw on E!News the video parody Miley & Mandy made of Selena Gomez & Demi Lovato's Vlog.

Selena Gomez & Demi Lovato's version


Miley & Mandy's version


It's really funny! It's a little retarded that people were commenting about what a bitch Miley was for making this video and supposedly "mocking" Demi and Selena cos I really think it is super amusing. Watch Selena&Demi's version first, then Miley&Mandy's next, corny na lang ang hindi matawa... (or baka ako corny?) Plus, Miley & Mandy had this youtube thingy first (The Miley and Mandy Show), so I think that Selena & Demi were trying to do the same. So hindi naman halata na Miley fan ako, haha. Pero, honestly, S & D were really annoying... they're prettier, alright but it seems as if mas maarte sila and it seems as if they were trying to act cool, diba? Whatever. Hindi ikagaganda ng buhay ko and pag-dissect sa issue na 'to.

And last but not the least...
I finished Spa Mania! If only running a spa and acquiring kick-ass spa technology is easy just like that...

Share ko lang. I watched Camp Rock today and my favorite quote from the movie was:

"Btw, your lip gloss is so not glossy anymore."

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails