Friday, June 20, 2008

348263695

I passed the civil service exams!
yehey!!!

I am so so so happy! It was as if I won an award... siempre, I thank God for this very wonderful news. Imagine, I had almost no preparations for this exam. Two days before, I just answered some college entrance and civil service practice tests and after doing so, I was still so so so clueless as to what the test would be like. I am this happy because the exam was hard. I never thought it would be that hard... but it was, hence the doubt as to whether I would pass. But I did! Yayyyyyyyyyyy!!! It felt great. Sobra! Ano pa kaya kung sa bar/board ka pumasa?

At long last, I did it! I took and passed the civil service exams. Masaya na daddy ko niyan. And he would also stop "reminding" me to take the civil service, with matching drama. Hehehe. At least menos na itong issue na 'to... among others. :P

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails