Monday, June 23, 2008

What do you do with a BA in English?

Well, more of a BS in Legal Management...


Five years after, the answer is.... I still don't frickin' know. But that is not what I'm here to write about. The civil service exam results were strategically released just before the last two days of Avenue Q's farewell run. Translation: AC took me to see the musical cum puppet show. And I LOVED IT! The Filipino cast was great!

A few months ago, I was totally clueless as to what Avenue Q was. I also remember AB asking me whether I would like to watch but I passed up since I don't what it was exactly. The soundtrack was in AD's laptop but I didn't bother to listen since, again, I don't know what it was. One day I was scanning AD's playlist and I came across this song I Wish I Could Go Back to College. And I thought, "perfect song to describe what I was feeling that day (and today)." So I listened to all the other songs from the musical and found out that it was about issues that twenty-somethings, fresh out of college kids deal with. Well, I'm not exactly fresh out of college... but I could relate. A LOT.

Avenue Q- It sucks to be me


Avenue Q- I wish I could go back to college


Two songs from the musical that hits the spot. Yup, it sucks to be me and I really wanna go back to college. But here is the song that made me feel better...

Avenue Q- For Now

Everything's only for now.

And it's never too late for anything.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails