Wednesday, May 28, 2008

10 Random things about me

1. I'm obsessed with my eyebrows.

2. I love tweezing- facial hair, body hair, basta hair. I like the pain.

3. I think I have ADHD :P

4. When I was a kid, I loved sweeping. I swept our house front. I swept our neighbors' (take note, nasa plural ang possessive) house fronts! I was too masipag back then... which explains the katamaran right now.

5. I used to have a crush on our neighbor who looked like Mark Anthony Fernandez. Every afternoon, before I went out to play, I made sure that my outfits were color-coordinated.

6. When we were younger, my sister and I would ask our mommy if we're related to Antipolo and K(G)uyabano. Gets?

7. I was born a pre-mature baby at 8 months. The doctor, after many years, asked if I had survived and was actually surprised that I did.

8. I have never seen any Brad Pitt movie.

9. I used to idolize Geneva Cruz during her Smokey Mountain and pop-swatch days. I even tried to imitate her hairstyle kahit na super ikli ng buhok ko kaya hairpin to death. And I used to know the lyrics to Anak ng Pasig and I Like You by heart, with matching dance steps pa!

10. I like pepper. I put pepper on everything.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails