Monday, August 3, 2009

Pick Flick: The Proposal

I've been waiting for this movie to come out for, like, forever! Since I really like rom-coms and haven't seen a really good one until this one. Despite being a no-brainer-movie as described by a friend, I am not embarrased to admit that I loved it. I happen to like no-brainer movies, thank you.

After class, we were supposed to go to the Colombian Naval training ship chuva pero tinamad at the last minute. So Joji and I just ate lunch. I hurried back home afterwards as AB and I had this moviedate. Free Kopi Roti and movie, care of AB. Yahoo.


♥ Although Sandra Bullock is a good actress and can do both comedies and dramas, I prefer her in rom-coms. I ♥ her, most especially in While You Were Sleeping.

♥ Eye candy Ryan Reynolds is another reason why this movie is a must-see. I can't help but swoon the entire time. How can you not when he's there right in front of you, totally swoonable? Turned out, AB and I weren't alone in the swoon-fest. Yummy daw si Ryan Reynolds sabi nung mga bakla sa likod namin. Haha.


Margaret (Bullock) and Drew (Reynolds) discussed their fake engagement just outside the Immigrations office chuva. I mean, are you supposed to do that? There could be cameras, you know? For something that's supposed to by a hush deal, they're not really being discreet and kept on bickering about it.

Being on your knee on the street isn't exactly discreet, right?

♥ I don't know if they put in hair extensions on Sandra Bullock's hair but I must say that I love it. I envy her hair. How I wish I could have hair like hers. After having long hair for several years now, I'm grown kind of bored with my hair and wanted to cut it short again. But after watching this movie, I'm keeping it long. And also considering on having highlights. Or have it straightened. Or not. Argh.

♥ Who walks on heels that high? While traveling, no less?

♥ Margaret couldn't have picked the most perfect timing to come clean. She could have said it before the wedding. When there no guests yet. Less embarrassment. Less damage. But no. She really to walk down the aisle first and then, confess to her "crime."

♥ Yes, I enjoyed and lurved the movie but I still think the ending is soooooooooper cheesy. I'm sure they could have come up with something better than professing undying love in public, and in the workplace?

♥ All of these happened within 3 days. Unbelievable but well, everything's possible. They were able to fit 3 days into 2 hours. Riiiight?

1 comment:

single lady said...

ive been waiting for this movie and excited to see it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails