Tuesday, May 20, 2008

More ditzy stuff for me

New guilty pleasure for me: The Hills.
I was reading this blog and she was promoting The Hills. I have heard of LC and Heidi but I haven't really seen any episode. The blog author said that LC's outfits are very nice so I just have to see it for myself. After watching one episode online, I am hooked. This is bad. I shouldn't have started with it in the first place.

Just one episode and I am already envious of LC because she got to intern at Teen Vogue. Teen Vogue! I love Teen Vogue! I would love to take Eva Chen's job as Beauty Editor. Kahit assistant beauty editor, okay na. I love trying out new facial wash, shampoos, etc. But honestly, I don't think Teen Vogue would have gotten LC if not for the show. Her interview was like, not how you should be in an interview. Like, if I were interviewing her... it would be like total turn-off. I wanna intern at Teen Vogue too, you know...

Heidi looked so much better before the "enhancements."

Heidi before...
Heidi after...
She just looks all trashy now. She looked perfectly cute back then. Guess people always want what they don't have :(

I swear all these stuff are killing my brain cells...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails