Tuesday, May 20, 2008

(Not so) Mid-month update

During the past week, I...
  • received my very first book I mooched from Oline of Sweden. I joined this website, Book Mooch, where one can exchange books with other members for free. I joined a month ago and just received my first book, A Tale of Two Sisters by Anna Maxted, last Friday.
  • have finally decided that I wanted to go vintage, style-wise. Honestly, I don't really think it's vintage but yeah, it's somehow vintage-y. I've been looking into a lot of fashion blogs and I really really want to dress up like they do. Tights are highly used but seeing that we are indeed living in a tropical country, I think I should steer clear of tights and substitute with leggings. And I need to load up on skinny jeans (apparently, skinny jeans can be worn by un-skinny persons, too), dresses and flats. Love love love...
credits: http://little-parisienne.blogspot.com; http://modeandthecity.blogspot.com
  • have been updating my Vision Notebook and I am so enjoying it. I like how my vision notebook looks. I just hope I can attain everything I have posted in there. Supposedly, a vision notebook would remind me of what I want to achieve in life and help me attain my goals.
  • have been updating my journal. There are a only few pages left to write on and I want to fill them up with entries so I could start on a new journal. Apparently, I'm addicted to notebooks. I think I must have around 10 notebooks... I actually feel guilty about this, especially now that we have to not waste paper so as to save trees. But, yeah, I love notebooks. I also love what I did with my last few journal entries... they're more colorful. I hope that's an indication of what's in store for me.
Done with updating and on with what's to come.
  • Thailand, here I come! Yahoo! I totally forgot about this one which is, to date, the most blog-worthy subject. I've been waiting for this moment when I could actually set foot on tom yum land. We're going on September, a few days after my birthday. I'm so so so excited!
  • My cousins will be visiting from Canada. I'm a little bit excited but at the same time a little anxious. Basta, we just have to entertain them the best we could and should they find anything wrong with that, so be it. But I'm still hoping for the best. I'm just preparing myself for the worst.
  • Tomorrow is GG's season finale! Sad, but true. After tomorrow, I would have to live on re-runs of the first season for a few months and come September, GG returns!
  • I will return to IC for nivel 19 on June and I promised myself that I would really finish reading Paolo Coelho's El Zahir before I start with the new level. I need to accomplish this one. The book's been sitting on my shelf for almost 3 years now...
  • I am waiting for my hair to grow out its ugly phase. After the haircut from Tony and Jackey, my hair is still nowhere near manageable. It seems that hair grows at a slower pace when you really want otherwise. BT. I so hate my hair these days.
  • Two VVIP in my life are celebrating their birthdays! My daddy's birthday is on the 22nd. So sad that he won't be able to spend it with us since he's in the province. He's been here for mommy's birthday and then back there after a week. Armida's birthday is on the 23rd but no plans yet.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails