Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Hana Kimi Marathon

Since I'm sick for the past 2 days and am staying at home sans guilt, I went on with my Hana Kimi marathon. I started watching on the net but since it always took a gazillion years to load a single episode, I decided to buy the dvd. And so I am now enjoying Hana Kimi without the lengthy wait.

Hana Kimi has three versions: Korean, Taiwanese and Japanese. I've seen the Korean version, Coffee Prince and loved it although there were scenes that made me cringe. The Japanese and Taiwanese versions were shown at the same time in different channels but I only got to see the Taiwanese one and loved it with its oh-so-many kilig scenes. Well, according to Juno (the source, hehe) if I'm going for kilig, I should watch the Taiwanese version but if I'm going for the laughs, then the Japanese version it is. But I like kilig ergo the Taiwanese version.

Aside from the kilig, I also love the two main guy characters: Quan (Wu Chun) and Xiu Yi (Jiro Wang). As in super super cute boys! Hahaha! Umandar na naman ang pagka-matrona.





Wu Chun, wo ai ni! Hehe!
This picture doesn't do him justice. He's more good-looking than this. He looks so much better in the series.
According to Juno, he used to be a gym instructor... which explains the abs.... abs kung abs.. :P






Jiro Wang! Cutsie-patootsie! He's so so so adorable in Hana Kimi.


But both boys are sooo pretty... bordering on you-know-what. Pretty boys... haaay...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails