Thursday, May 22, 2008

Cookie Won!

So tama ba namang sabihin sa akin kung sino'ng nanalo sa American Idol? I waited til 6pm to watch it on QTV... but she really had to ruin the surprise for me... Gah!

As early as 10am, I was so tempted to check out who won over the net. But since I always pass the "marshmallow test," I waited til now... but then my sister told me, just a few minutes after the show started, na nanalo yung hindi mukhang bading... translation: David Cook won. So, aside from being annoyed at the fact that my sister told me who won even before I got to watch it on tv, I'm super duper happy that David Cook won! Archuleta's got talent, alright, but I just can't stand him. Oh I'm so happy happy joy joy that Cook won! Yipee! And I really really hope that he'd make it big, bigger than Carrie Underwood! Bwahaha!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails