Tuesday, April 8, 2008

TE QUIERO, Y SIEMPRE ESTARE AQUI

I love love love this song. So much.
I first heard this song after watching the movie, The Holiday. I waited for the movie's credits so I'll know what is the title of the song and who sang it- Paul McCartney. I didn't get the song title. I searched for it on the net. It wasn't included in the movie's OST. And so I wasn't able to download the song. Incomplete information.

And after 48 years... I was watching HBO and The Lakehouse trailer was showing and I heard this nice, familiar song. I hurriedly searched for the movie's OST on the net... found the pertinent information... downloaded it... and there begins my love affair with the song.

I never even liked The Lakehouse. I like the original version, Il Mare, the Korean one. But this song made me want to watch the American version again.

The song makes me fall in love with.... love.

This Never Happened Before- Paul McCartney
The Lakehouse OST




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails