Thursday, April 3, 2008

Efficascent oil at katinko

Mommy's sick. Separation anxiety. After my daddy's week-long stay here, he went back to the province to tend to things. As she was feeling under the weather, she asked us for efficascent oil and katinko or tiger balm, but we just ran out of both. She asked us to buy efficascent oil and katinko from the grocery.

When we came back from the grocery...
Mommy: Nakabili na kayo ng katinko?
me: Opo.. eto o..
Mommy: hindi 'to yun... gusto ko mentholated
me: mentholated yan ma.. lahat naman ng katinko mentholated
Mommy: hindi, iba 'to eh.. gusto ko yung parang sa inyo..
me: ano? yung efficascent oil? eto...
Mommy: hindi ito.. gusto ko menthol..
me: menthol yan.. lahat naman ng efficascent oil menthol eh
Mommy: hindi.. iba 'to eh..

Tapos sumimangot na siya. While I went out of the room to avoid further arguments.

Katinko: menthol+ camphor; Efficascent oil: camphor + menthol

Bratty mommy.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails