Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The Blair Bitch Project

Yay! New Gossip Girl episode! Finally, after two long months...
To say that I hate Jenny Humphrey is an understatement. I loathe her. I knew right from the beginning that she's up to no good. She's a frickin' social climber and I hate social climbers. I'd say it's better to live within your means.

I'm still on Blair's side. I really thought for a while that Blair would be able to reclaim her "queen bee" status, but that Jenny was quick to retaliate. Too bad...

I usually like Blair's sense of fashion but not this time... maybe this has something to do with her going incognito.

I can't wait til next week. Here's the promo for next week's episode, Desperately Seeking Serena. Apparently, Serena's partner-in-crime during her girls-gone-wild days, Georgina Sparks, is back.


I love it.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails