Saturday, March 15, 2008

sheet.

I am in a foul mood. Recurring toothache. Love-hate relationship with myself. Current abhorrence towards my hair. And I am feeling extremely irritated.

I didn't have Spanish class today. And for the next two Saturdays too. And it actually feels different. I miss my Spanish classes. Before, I thought Spanish classes rob me of precious sleep (but then again, I get to sleep all I want everyday) but now I crave for that Saturday morning rush. Oo, medyo baliktad ako... I don't rush on weekday mornings. I love Saturdays maybe because it is the only time I get to go out of the house. Also an excuse to not go to TPOB (the place of business). I miss my classmates... I miss Pam & the girls...

Usually, I get out of my rut by surfing the net. Aimlessly wandering in the world wide web... I, myself, couldn't believe how much time I've wasted staring at my Friendster account, petting Fluff friends on Facebook, and going through my (usually) spam-mail-filled e-mail account FOR HOURS! For years, I haven't done anything productive with my time and my knowledge (kung may natitira pa!).

I'm thinking, maybe I've gotten so sulky and sad because I've been spending too much time on the computer and not having enough interaction with other people. Plus, I've read too much of other people's blogs and have compared myself to them and to what they have achieved. And to attain happiness, comparing one's self to another is a no-no. I've become too obsessed about how other people live their lives that I've forgotten that I should be living mine. And now... I think I should limit myself on my usage of the computer and the internet and devote my time into something more worthwhile...

***
I want to get a Teen Vogue subscription. Ideally, buying back issues is better since it's cheaper. However, for the past 3 months, I haven't had the chance to stumble into October 2007, November 2007, December/January issues. And it's making me frickin' atat!

It's just an idea, something that may or may not happen. However, I have three options as to how to get a subscription.

Option 1: Subscribe locally. Via Emerald Headway. 10 issues/year costs around P2,800++ I think...

Option 2: Subscribe via teenvogue.com Apparently, it's only $35 for a year~ that's P1,400++ in our money! Much, much cheaper. However, I don't know if $35/year already includes the shipping fees.. baka mamaya the shipping fees are $35 din... 'Wag na lang, diba?

Option 3: Ask my relatives living in the States to buy me new issues and I'll pay them na lang... This option seems to be a good one.. only that I don't actually have a close relationship with my relatives over there. So this option, however feasible, is doomed from the start.

I'll think hard about this...
This is a major decision I have to make since it involves my dwindling money reservoir.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails