Wednesday, February 13, 2008

New series alert: Cashmere Mafia

A few months back, I asked my cousin whether or not she watches Gossip Girl (since she lives in the States). At that time, the series was only on their 4th episode and wasn't making waves... yet and given that she is a busy career woman, I understand why she doesn't know that such series exists.

In her recent email, she said that she's into this new series Cashmere Mafia. She thought I might like it cos it's like Gossip Girl... with adults! Ha!

I tried watching the first two episodes and I got bored. Hmm... maybe I should try watching 2 more episodes and then decide if I like it or not. She doesn't like GG but she's into Cashmere Mafia? "Weird," I thought. But then searched for something about it on youtube, like a trailer or something, and got this...


Ivy league education... CEOs by the time they're 30...
Ohhhhh....kay, she can totally relate to it! She's basically them! Now I get it. Haha!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails