Monday, February 4, 2008

A Movie Date with Myself

I am in love with this movie.

I watched it today. Alone. I think this must be the second or third time that I went to the cinema all by myself. Basta, alam ko the first ever movie I saw alone was Mission Impossible for an assignment.

I love this movie because:
1. It is a romantic comedy (which is the movie genre I like best).
2. It is set in New York.
3. I like her wardrobe (not the bridesmaid dresses)

I swear there was never a dull moment while I was watching this movie. I came in 20 minutes late but I still got into the flow of the movie. I kind of enjoyed that I was watching it alone since I was focused on watching the movie. When I watch a movie with someone, I always get this urge to talk to her in the middle of the movie, I don't know why... just like when I attend mass with someone.

I totally agree with what Kevin (James Marsden) said that brides make their bridesmaids wear horrendous gowns so that they won't steal the spotlight from her. So maybe that's it... most especially of the bride's ugly.. Haha! Speaking of James Marsden... I never noticed how cute he was until now. Wala lang... Crush of the day lang 'to. Tomorrow, my attention will be back to Noel as I continue my Felicity marathon.

The funny thing about this movie is that I have a sister who is very similar to Jane Nichols (Katherine Heigl). My sister has been a bridesmaid for quite a number of weddings already. I don't know the exact number but it must be more than 10 times. Maybe 15. I don't know. She doesn't hang them in a cabinet, she stores them in an old suitcase. But she has already given some away so I guess I'll never know the actual count.

I want to watch it again.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails