Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Chongga Strikes Again

Chongga see, Chongga do
Stupid Chongga

Chongga must have thought that I wasn't in there yesterday. She went in and upon seeing that I was there, just said that we are all invited to their nail spa's opening today. But I know she didn't go there to just invite us to their stupid opening. Stupid Chongga.

Unang una, I won't attend your stupid opening because we're not friends. Why would I be friends with someone who just ripped off our idea and tried to pirate our employees, hence the line "'Pag magtayo ako nail spa, take all ko kayo." And please, she's putting up her monochromatic, cheap-looking nail spa just two stalls away from us. So there.. we can't be friends and I will not go to your stupid opening/blessing... baka may lason pa pagkain niyo.

And I bet had I not been there, she could have stayed longer and talked shit and persuaded again my employees to transfer to her eyesore spa. I don't care if I sound like a competitive lunatic here... You know what... I wouldn't be this furious had she put up her nail spud somewhere far, far yonder and had she not tried to pirate my employees. But she did that's why I am fuming...

And I don't care if she's frickin' rich because she still doesn't have frickin' taste. Money can't buy class after all. Manggagaya na nga lang, mas pangit pa! F*ck off, Chongga and don't ever let your frickin' stubby toes enter my domain or else... I will frickin' wish for you to bleed to death... Bwahahaha!!!

Hmmm... I was actually thinking of doing something mean. If you think about it, it is not bad or mean... but the fact that it might affect them is somewhat... mean. But I studied all about patents and trademarks and I know that if I take a picture of their ugly tarp and give it to _______, they might be actually forced to think of an original name. Ano ba 'yan! Lahat ginaya! Intsik nga sya... lahat imitation- Made in China!

After all, imitation is the best form of admiration...
Ultimo lalagyan ng nail polish pareho kami.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails