Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I just finished with Day 2 of pretending I know more Spanish than I actually do. I'm really half-hearted as to whether I'll push through with this but I think I will go along if Kosh and James are still up to it. Anyway, it'll be the third day tomorrow and after that just two more days to go and voila... ya esta. Plus, I already put myself to shame in front of my classmates so what could be worse than that? I've lost face already so what else could go wrong? We had an impromptu activity requiring us to speak into the mic. Friends know how much I abhor public speaking, much more impromptu speeches... but it was inevitable, I had to do it. I was asked to deliver a closing spiel on the De Isla En Isla segment and introduce a new one and it was horrible. He should have made us prepare a script first before going into the mic. I know I won't be selected to do this project since my command of the Spanish grammar is horrible. I'm in it for experience since I attended na rin last Monday. I mean, for once I should finish what I started.

***
I'm not happy with the way I'm spending my money. I used to be frugal and wise in spending. What happened? I want my old self back... I may be stingy but I prefer that than spending my money then feel guilty about it afterwards. I guess it has something to do with feeling down in the dumps. I don't buy expensive stuff... my money is spent on junk food and coffee-bingeing, ballpen-hoarding, etc. I have to avoid National Bookstore and grocery stores...

Speaking of ballpens, I'm somehow OC when it comes to ballpen. Not as of quality, but quantity-wise. My pencil case should always be filled with ballpens even if they're just black and blue pens. But yesterday, I was able to buy me 4 more pens. Ballpen heaven! I bought 4 Stabilo liners (they're meant to be used as liners for readings, etc.) which I'm going to use to design my mini-planner or to write on my journal. And while I was waiting on line, I got myself the new Stabilo exam grade eraser. Oh joy!

***
Once again, I was sucked into the ZTE-NBN Scandal vortex. I was supposed to go to visit the place of business but I got absorbed in all the controversies that were being dished out. Another witness testified that Sec. Neri referred to the president as an evil woman. Patay tayo diyan...

But I do believe that some senators were grandstanding. Oy mga ambisyoso, malayo pa eleksyon! I swore to avoid using the word nakakainis but this time I just have to. And in this investigation, I believe that the senators shouldn't be too obvious as to which side they're on. The senators' judgments were already preempted on whether they were with the administration or the opposition. Obvious naman that they're biased... and I think that that shouldn't be the case... because they should put aside their personal issues with the president, listen to all the statements of the witnesses first, then make their judgments.

And please ha... why were they asking Lozada to narrate as to how corruption works in the government system. As if hindi nila alam. All of them are aware of the 10% SOP commission for every project, actually 20% na daw ngayon. Please, huwag silang magmalinis. Sana tamaan sila ng kidlat... nakakadiri silang lahat.

***
Lastly, I would like to comment lang on Edison Chen's sex scandal...I am not and was not an Edison Chen fan. I just happen to know him because I was once obsessed with HK and Taiwan entertainment (during my F4 days when I used to watch CETV's showbiz program although I can't understand anything!) And he was in one of my favorite movies of all time- Infernal Affairs. Plus, I also think he's cute. So bad boy pala ang lolo mo??? Although the news didn't shock me I still thought he was a good boy because he looked like a good boy. But Juno disagrees with me... mukhang pilyo daw si Edison Chen at hindi gagawa ng tama. Tama nga.

But that was really stupid of him to not get rid of the pictures and videos before having his laptop repaired. Stupid, stupid boy.

But here's what shocked me... one of the girls was Gillian Cheung of the duo Twins. I was really shocked because she really looks angelic and sweet and innocent. Hmmm... Looks can be deceiving talaga. And too bad, this scandal has cost her her happily ever after as her marriage was called off.
Yes, I'm a slut but I'm the best slut in town...
Joke... that was actually a line out of a Tagalog telenovela.

Haaay... kawawa naman sila. To be rich, beautiful and famous... and stupid.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails