Friday, February 29, 2008

Leap of Faith...

It's a Leap Year!

The date today only comes once in 4 years.

Happy happy joy joy! The pre-selección period has ended. I am not expecting to get selected since my Spanish is terrible. Well actually, since day 1 we were not expecting na naman. We just pushed through with the workshop kasi nga certificate din yun. Anyway, we were interviewed after classes to ask us whether or not we have the time and the means (ie. do you have a computer and an internet connection chuva). Although the chances are slim, I hope I get chosen since I meet all the criteria: 1) that I can speak Spanish; 2) that I have a computer; and 3) that I have an internet connection. I don't speak perfect Spanish but I can manage. I think... Ano'ng ginagawa ng elmundo.com, et al? And also, this could be an opportunity for me para mejorar mi español.

***
I'm scared that I might have ulcer already. If I don't get to eat on time, my stomach hurts. And it's not just your regular hunger pangs cos it feels different. I just hope it's not ulcer. Or maybe I'm getting too acidic cos my excessive soda intake?

Speaking of my soda (aka Coke) intake, I've had a relapse. I quit drinking Coke when I went on a South Beach diet. The diet was short-lived. And so was the promise to not drink soda anymore. I drink coke everyday... again. I have to practice self-discipline before my fats outgrow me and then I'll be one huge mass of lard. I've tried Coke Zero and it doesn't taste like Coke regular, as it claims to be. Surprisingly, Pepsi Max is better. Coke Zero has an after-taste which is akin to the after-taste rootbeer has.

***
March na! After this month, hello Gossip Girl! I miss GG. I miss Dan. And I miss the pretty clothes. I wonder how they'll pick up from where they left off. That was a perfect season ending~ when what happened to Serena happens to Blair. I liked the twist. Supposedly, in the coming episodes, Chuck will have a new love interest. Oooh.. interesting. I'm so excited to watch new episodes!

I'm thinking, if they resume GG this April, will it be a new season altogether or just a continuation of the first season? If it's a continuation of the first season, when will they air the second season? Cos I kinda liked it when they shoot GG during the autumn season since I like fall fashion- the tights, boots, trench coats, etc. I really really hope that when season 1 ends, they'll air season2 right away. I don't really like lengthy waits.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails