Sunday, March 2, 2008

A wedding, a birthday & a new motivation

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOLA JUNO!

After class, AD fetched me from IC to go to a wedding. She made the bride's and the entourage's gown and she wanted me to tag along to take pictures of the dresses she made. I'm not very fond of weddings for I think they entail so much work. Don't get me wrong, of course I would like to get married in the future. It's just that when the time comes, I wouldn't want to fuss over all those things. But actually, it's quite ironic since my business is largely related to weddings. Hmm...


Kalapati, outside Malate Church


View from the hotel room

I was late for my Spanish class again. When the new level started, I promised not to come late to class again. The reason: we have a new professor who actually teaches and when I come to class late, I miss a lot. And since I want to get my money's worth, I try, as much as possible, to make it to class on time. That was my primary reason. But I think I would have to add another one: the professor himself. Cute. Now there's another motivation to come to class early... ;P

The family (minus daddy who's still in the province) celebrated AB's birthday yesterday. We had dinner with relatives at Amici in Tomas Morato. I was sick so I wasn't able to enjoy the food that much. I bet the pizza's really really good but my taste buds weren't in tip-top shape. Despite the fact that I had cough and colds, I still had gelato- Cioccolato. It was good but I think I still prefer FIC's Strawberry. Maybe I have to try gelato again another time, when I'm feeling better.

Another update I almost forgot to write about... I didn't make it to the radio thingy. Which is fine by me since I kind of knew it right from the moment I stepped into the room. Of course I wish I were chosen since I'd be 25k richer every month! Who wouldn't want that? Kahit na struggle mag-translate, I would try HARD, really hard. Di bale, next time na lang. By then, I promise I'd be better grammar-wise and when it comes to speaking the language also. And now that I have my motivation, it's not hard to do so ;)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails