Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Rants Galore and Sunday, the dog

Kamusta naman na natalsikan ko ang mga mata ko ng fragrance oil? Mahapdi. Nakakainis. Pero okay lang dahil pagkatpos ko hilamusan ang mata ko ng tubig, okay na.

The abovementioned wasn't the most unfortunate that happened to me from the last time I posted an entry to this day. From a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the most shitty, I'd give it a 4.

I'll start with the unfortunate events...

1st: High-blood ako ever when I overheard (chismosa kasi) my employees and their "sulotera" (na itago na lang natin sa pangalang Chongga) talking. This Chongga is teaching MY employees how to ask permission in a nice and respectful way to quit working for me and start working for her. I guess it's just normal that people look for better opportunities and higher pay and normally, I'd let them go when they want to resign. But not when they will transfer somewhere which is 2 frickin' stalls away from me! And mind you, we will be offering the same service. Stupid Chongga! Pagbaliktad-baliktarin mo man ang mundo, it is not okay. Stupid Chongga.

2nd: I went on a diet- South Beach diet, that is. But it was shortlived. RIP. But I'll proceed not eating rice and avoid foods high on sugar, including my all-time favorite, Coca-Cola. I'll see if it'll have the same effect as the South Beach diet. If it does have the same effect, Thank God because that means that I'll get thinner without feeding myself scrambled, hard-boiled or soft-boiled egg every frickin' day. But if it doesn't work, I'll try going on the diet again and stick with it (6 weeks lang naman eh).

3rd:The PC was acting up again. Nakakainis kasi I had a lot of things to do including a label for a wedding on the 26th which is on Saturday already and I can't do it because it was broken. But now, it's working already. But I don't know kung kelan uli susumpungin. Hopefully, hindi na and hopefully, it's fixed na forever! Also, if anyone out there is thinking of buying PCs from Accent Micro, I suggest DON'T! When my sister and I bought this PC from them 2 years ago, just a few days after it had a lot of problems already such as shutting down while you're in the middle of what you're doing and a video card which is all fungus-y (I still have no idea how that would happen). And when we brought the PC back to them for repair while it was still under warranty, I sensed irritation on their part. Back then, I thought: "Just a few days back you were all swarming around us when we were deciding on which to buy and now that we want something fixed, you act irked and irritated."

4th: I super miss Gossip Girl. Here's an interesting article about the series.

And now I'm done with ranting. I'll start raving naman.

We already have a dog. Temporarily. A rottweiler pup named Sunday. My sister gave her the name Sunday since she got it last Sunday. How imaginative. Haha! Pero keri na rin kasi if I were to give it a name, chorva ibibigay ko. Although I pet the dog and give it a bath, etc., I am still scared of her. I still fear that anytime it would bite me. I would love to have a dog but I prefer the smaller ones. Sunday's cute kasi maliit pa siya, baby pa. But when she becomes an adult dog, she'll be BIG and scary. Sayang kasi super malambing siya. And if she's as big as I am, I don't think I'd be comfortable petting her.

I said temporarily because on Sunday, my cousin will get her. We're not supposed to have dogs in the house since my sister's asthmatic and my daddy doesn't really want pets in the house. Maybe because we don't really take care of them and pets require a lot of attention. Lalo na aso. Kung guinea pigs pa lang, sablay na... what more sa aso? With guinea pigs, their poo-poos are small and clean-up is easy but with dogs... ayayay... dyan ako suko. Buti na lang andito si manang.. hehe.

And just last night, I realized that having a dog is a big responsibility. Last night, around midnight, Sunday was barking like crazy. I mean, she doesn't bark when it's morning then why is she barking now? We went downstairs to check on her, baka gutom or something. And we really have to do something to stop her from her bark-a-thon for fear that the neighbors would hate us for the noise. Guinea pigs and rabbits are easier to take care of because they don't make sounds. They don't bark and howl. But they also aren't malambing. I guess that's the trade-off. And for that I choose dogs over rodents as pets.

Hay... I need to start on my order na. It's due this Thursday and I haven't concocted a single drop. Patay na ako mamaya. Pa-morning-an na naman ito.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails