Sunday, January 13, 2008

2 Rants and a Solved Dilemma

Somebody please slap me!

I just let a very good opportunity pass! Stupid. Me.

But the good thing is there's still next year. I could try next year. And I will try next year. Definitely. And next time, I won't let anyone's negativity get to me.

***
Bad day. Mommy's mad at me. Hmm... what should I do? I'm not really fond of apologizing after a tiff and it wasn't my fault to start with. She's the one getting high-pitched on me. Maybe I'll let her "madness" die its natural death and wait until she talks to me. Pero, I'm sure, makakarating 'to kay Daddy... masama na naman akong anak, as always. Bow.

***
I have this dilemma.

Ycel gave me the Gossip Girl prequel book for Christmas but I don't know whether I should read it before the others. I've read the first novel of the series already but I haven't bought the second novel which is the direct continuation of the first one. So, I am really contemplating on whether I should read the book before or after I've read everything else. It is the book available here for me to read but I want to read the other novels that were released before it. For example, I think it was better to read Jessica's and Elizabeth's journal after reading the entire book series since you'll literally have "aha" moments on why they are like the way they are. And the same goes for this one...

Okay, I've decided. I'm reading the prequel after I've read all the other books.

P.S. Ate Bam also said I should read the books in the order they were released. So I should read the prequel last talaga.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails