Thursday, January 24, 2008

Movieeeeeeeeees!

I bought movies yesterday- A 24 in 1 DVD (Serendipity, While You Were Sleeping, Before Sunset, etc.), Juno, Sydney White and the 2nd season of Felicity (at last!).

I watched Sydney White last night. I like Amanda Bynes. She's really funny and she looks like a cabbage patch kid. Although sometimes I feel as if her roles in all her movies are somewhat similar. Out of all her movies that I've seen, my favorite still is She's the Man.

It's funny how instead of the seven dwarves, they have seven dorks. But the dorks there weren't totally nice dorks, they're actually scary and somewhat pervs. In the entire duration of the movie, I've never noticed any school official or authority which makes it a little unrealistic. It's a bit unreal to leave the school budget into the hands of the student council president, don't you think?

Due to my obsession over Gossip Girl, I am likewise obsessed over New York. Ergo I am in a search of movies set in New York and am planning to have a movie marathon. I've just watched Kate and Leopold, Maid in Manhattan, The Nanny Diaries, Serendipity, While You Were Sleeping and The Devil Wears Prada. Looking at what I just wrote, I just noticed they're all chick flicks. Hmm...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails