Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Another one...

Shocking news: Heath Ledger was found dead in his Manhattan apartment today. Not that it's any of my business but the first thought that entered my mind was his baby (with Michelle Williams). At least he has left his legacies which are his daughter, who looks so much like him, and the movies he has made.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Source: hollywoodbackwash
Cuteness, diba?
Pinag-biyak na bao...

I haven't really watched any of Heath Ledger's movies aside from 10 Things I Hate About You (which is included in my list of favorite movies) but I reckon he is a good actor. During his 10 Things days, he's not exactly what you would call cute and crushable, most especially when his hairline is receding. But I had a crush on his accent. And that time pa pala, I was so into Australia and everything Aussie.

Basta sayang... And I really feel sad for his daughter. I hope his death isn't drug-related because if it is, walang kwenta ang pagkamatay niya.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails